Ursa Major frequently works as part of a team of consultants assembled for a particular project. A few of the excellent people we've worked with on projects include:
- Dorothy Firsching, Project Management Professional (PMP), President of Ursa Major Consulting, LLC. See bio.
- Becky Roberts, Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). PMP, Certified Management Consultant (CMC), and Balanced Scorecard expert. See bio.
- Dawn Rhine, Certified Professional Facilitator and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) certified consultant. See bio.
- Dorothy Banzon, Graphic Designer and owner of D Banzon Design since 2005. Dorothy brings more than 20 years of experience solving marketing challenges for multi-national corporations as well as small businesses and start-ups. She built her extensive portfolio at leading national advertising and design agencies based in New York. Her mission is to ensure that your communications are clean, fresh and engaging.
- Don Cranford, owner of Katalyst Creative Group. Don is a web strategist and developer. He assists businesses in succeeding online through website development, online strategies, and search engine optimization. Since the early 1990’s, Don has held various positions in Marketing, Product Development and Product Management in the Internet and Telecommunications Industry and has worked with teams with members from around the world. He now specializes in open source website development using systems such as Joomla, Drupal and WordPress.
- Marsha Lindquist, Contracting Strategist and owner of Granite Leadership Strategies. Marsha's impressive credentials include an MBA in Finance, Association of Proposal Management Professional Fellow, APMP Practitioner Level Certification, National Contract Management Association Fellow, published author featured in over 200 trade journals and business publications that include The Business Journal Online, Partner Advisory, American Management and Contract Management, interviewed by The Chicago Tribune and The Washington Post, and seen on ABC World News Tonight. She served in senior management capacities for 7 years for Fortune 100 companies and for several small emerging growth companies.
- And others!